VACANCY – Administration Assistant
GIZ Project Administration Unit (PAU) is looking for a highly motivated candidate for following position to be based in Suva: Vacancy – Administration Assistant
The incumbent will provide administrative, logistical and communication support to tasks related to human resources, procurement, contracting and logistics in GIZ –Project Administration Suva office.
The Administration Assistant will:
- Provide support with procurement of goods and services, including processing of consultancy contracts and financial agreements in accordance to GIZ rules and regulations.
- Provide support with the /tendering processes related to engagement of consultants procurement of goods.
- Ensure coordination and monitoring of the delivery of goods.
- Assist with regional travel arrangements, includes ticketing, travel insurance, transportation and accommodation arrangements.
- Undertake filing in areas of Procurement and Human Resources.
- Update leave records for GIZ Fiji & Pacific based staffs.
- Perform work of other administrative staff and/or other tasks relevant to the job when the need arises and participate in task teams and other corporate entrepreneurial or strategy-linked endeavours.
- Perform any other tasks at request of supervisor/s.
Experiences & Qualification
Bachelor Degree or formal Professional Diploma in relevant field: management, business administration, office management
At least two years’ experience in office administration or in procurement, contracting and logistics with working experience in a similar position.
Preferably experience in working with regional institutions and / or NGOs
Desired experience: familiarity in travel processing, procurement of goods and services and basic knowledge of HR management
The following skills and attributes will be desirable
- Excellent office administration and organizational skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- High standards of confidentiality and loyalty and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude, zeal to learn and develop
Remuneration package to commensurate with qualifications and experience
To source full Terms of Reference of the role, please email: Ms. Salote Dau
All applications including achievement oriented CV with details of 3 referees and accompanying documents should be sent by email to Ms. Salote Dau, HR Officer on [email protected] or by post/ hand delivered no later than 4.00p.m Friday 21st June, 2019 addressed to:
VACANCY: Administration Assistant
Level 3, Module 2, Plaza One, Down Town Boulevard, 33 Ellery Street, Suva
P.O.Box 14041, Suva.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer.